keskiviikko 24. maaliskuuta 2010

Just arrived in Buenos Aires

I'm there! The flights went well, I sat next to a bodybuilder from Uruguay (who's going to participate in the Junior World Championships in Ukraine next summer), I got my luggage and found my way to my host's place in Palermo (a nice area of Buenos Aires). When I got out of the aeroplane, I could feel the lovely warmth of summer with a nice breeze of wind. It was great to arrive in the daylight and into the summer! What a contrast: on Sunday I was making firewood with my parents when it was sleeting, now I'm here enjoying the sun and the +24 temperature.

So, everything's fine. Kaikki hyvin! :-)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Äiti kiittää tiedosta että olet ehjänä perillä! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Onnea matkaan! Huimat seikkailut odottavat! Tulee varmasti olemaan ikimuistoinen reissu, mutta muista: reissaajalle yleensä tapahtuu ne pahimmat pelot ensimmäisen viikon kuluessa jos alkaa sähläämään, eli ota iisisti ensimmäiset päivät :)

    Siellä Buenos Airesissa asuu yksi mukava Hospitality Club jäsen, jonka tapasin Kuwaitissa. Voisit mahdollisesti tavata ja kertoa terveisiä :)

    Tomi

    VastaaPoista