tiistai 13. huhtikuuta 2010

Hitchhiking to El Bolson

Ok. I shouldn't tell you this. I hitchhiked today. Alone. And it was totally safe and really cool! When I eventually got a lift. It was a guy from Israel going to El Bolson to pick up two girls from an Israeli farm - which is actually more like a hostel in a village. The place (http://www.ondaazul.co.il/) sounded so nice that I decided to fight my prejudice against Israelis and stay there instead of rushing towards south today. Not that I have anything against Israelis, but there's a lot of them travelling in South America and they mostly stay among themselves, so other travellers kind of despise them. But here they have actually talked to me (honestly, I'm not this prejudiced as I sound) and I've also played table tennis with them.



After my afternoon nap in a hammock (I slept only 4 hours last night) I went to the center of El Bolson to check out the market. El Bolson is a really nice hippie town with "cool vibes" as someone put it. Where else does a hostel (not this one) advertise that - in addition to normal linen, kitchen, laundry etc. - they offer organic garden, peace and freedom? The best ice cream ever is also made here (http://www.heladosjauja.com/). And there would be hikes to the mountains... Maybe I do one of them on my way back from the south..?



Another great day, a lot of luck and new experiences. I love this freedom and how things work out!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Arvasin ettei se "liftaa vain kaverin kanssa"-ohje tule pitämään sun kohdalla. ;) Oon tosi iloinen ett sulla menee siellä hyvin! Mielenkiinnolla luen blogiasi, joten lisää päivityksiä vaan kehiin. Ja upeita kuvia olit laittanut facebookiin. Kyllä kannatti lähteä. :)

    -Hanna L.-/Tre

    VastaaPoista
  2. Niinpä, heh. Mut liftaaminen on niin mahtavaa; näen koko maiseman enkä vain kapeaa otosta sivuikkunasta ja puhun PALJON enemmän espanjaa kuin bussissa.

    Joo, kyllä kannatti. Joka päivä tulee uusia hienoja, kiinnostavia kokemuksia. Paitsi ehkä tänään kun olin kuumeen takia aivan voimaton, en jaksanut kuin nukkua.

    Mites siellä menee?

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hola! Täällä on kaikki ennallaan. :) Viimeisiä päiviä ennen pääsykokeita, ne on tiistaina (11.5.). Ollaan molemmat aika puhki (mä ja kirja). ;) Siispä ei oikeastaan ole mitään kerrottavaa huhtikuusta, muuta kuin erilaisia kasvatustieteellisiä näkemyksiä. :) Ihana kyllä alkaa vihdoin elämään tätä kevättä.

    Ilta-aurinko lähettää sulle terkkuja!

    Pidä huolta!
    -Hanna-

    VastaaPoista