tiistai 1. huhtikuuta 2014

Visitors from Finland


A lot of guests, a lot of photos. Since the end of February, several people from Finland have come to see me here in Paris. First came my cousin with her two daughters and a friend, and we spent a fantastic "family holiday". I finally went up the Eiffel Tower...
...and visited Disneyland. It was, as you can guess, a highly commercial place, but for the little girls it was of course the highlight of their trip.
Then came one of my housemates. At the Centre Pompidou, we saw an excellent photo exhibition: Henri Cartier-Presson. To other museums and exhibitions there was always too long a queue - If you're coming to Paris, I highly recommend you buy all your tickets in advance! Eiffel, museums... (from their websites or FNAC -> Billetterie)
We also walked by the Canal Saint-Martin.
Le Comptoir Général (Ghetto Museum / African bar) by the canal is definitely worth visiting! This bar, Culture Rapide, is in the Belleville district:
My next guests were my longtime friend and her boyfriend. They got engaged here!! A summery picnic with champagne at Parc Floral (part of Bois de Vincennes) was the perfect way to celebrate.
And finally - my boyfriend came to see me! We enjoyed the sunshine at the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont...
...went to the circus (Cirque Electrique):
...and visited the Palace of Versailles:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti